Get the holiday season rolling with Great Outdoors-LA! This year, our annual holiday party moves to a new location - the historic Montrose Bowl, a retro favorite for movie shoots and private parties! A hidden gem in charming Old Town Montrose, the 8-lane mini bowling alley exudes a 1950's vibe and is the perfect setting for our...
Great Outdoors LA Holiday Party BBQ Brunch & Bowling!
Your ticket includes:
And "Barbecue Brunch" catered by Zeke's Smokehouse BBQ**:
- Bowling, Shoes, and Balls!
You may purchase at the bar:
- Texas beef brisket, Kansas City spareribs, Smokehouse chicken, Sliced Creole hot links
- Sweet and sour coleslaw, Mac and cheese, Potato salad, Southern green beans, Texas Toast
- Bread pudding, Cobbler and Ice cream
- Fruit, Coffee, and Juice
You may Bring Your Own (BYO):
- Champagne for mimosas! It's a gay holiday brunch after all!
- Please purchase all other beverages at the bar
* Holiday outfits highly encouraged! *
Retro vintage holiday? Ugly holiday sweater? Lumberjack holiday? Extravagant tinsel fantasy? ... Get creative and bring it on!
* Prizes for Crowd Favorite Outfit and runner-up! *
* Raffle! - Open to everyone * Bowling prize! - Top score
* Prizes: $50 and $25 Great Outdoors Overnight Trips & Memberships! *
**Additional notes: We know it's an early party, but Montrose Bowl is booked so far in advance, we had to nab this time! BBQ will be served at 11:00 am, yum! :-)
The ticket price is deeply reduced for Great Outdoors members, as a membership give-back. Now is the perfect time to renew your membership, or join as a new member at the discounted rate! Guests are always welcome, introduce a friend to the Great Outdoors!
Parking: Leave extra time to find parking because Honolulu Blvd. in front of Montrose Bowl will be closed for the Sunday Farmer's Market (9 am-2 pm). Feel free to check it out! Parking map: Aim for the many parking lots behind the businesses on the map, or park on the surrounding streets. (Montrose Bowl is red #64, in the middle of the map)
We look forward to seeing you all, celebrating another Great year Outdoors, welcoming our new officers and sharing upcoming trips and plans for 2018! Tickets will go fast, so -